Last Revised: April 29, 2020
Effective Date: April 29, 2020
Love All Little Ones Inc.
P.O. Box 1667, New York, NY 10013
- A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Company and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us using the details in Section 1 above. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably possible.
- Purposes of Processing.
- What is Personal Information? We collect information about you in a range of forms, including Personal Data. As used in this Policy, “Personal Information” includes any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we hold about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
- Why do we need your Personal Information? We will only process your Personal Information in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain Personal Information in order to provide you with access to the Services. If you registered with us, you agree to provide this data in order to access our Services and purchase our Products. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your Personal Information. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to our use of your Personal Information in line with this policy, please do not use our Site or Services.
- Sensitive Personal Information. Subject to the following paragraph, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information, including social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, and/or trade union membership, on or through the Site or Services or otherwise to us.
- Types of Information We Collect. We collect Personal Information and Anonymous Information, as described below. When we use the term “Anonymous Information,” we are referring to data and information that does not permit you to be identified or identifiable, either alone or when combined with any other information available to a third party. We may create Anonymous Information from the Personal Information that we receive about you and other individuals whose Personal Information we collect. Anonymous Information might include analytics information and information collected by us using cookies (“Cookies”). We make Personal Information into Anonymous Information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze usage patterns in order to make improvements to our Site and Services.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- Register an account. Some of our Products give you the option of creating a user account (an “Account”). If you decide to create an Account, you will provide us with certain Personal Information, such as your user name and password. You are not required to register to use our products.
- Purchase a Lalo Product. When you make a purchase, you are given the option of logging into an Account or checking out as a guest. In either case, when you purchase a Lalo product, you will provide us with Personal Information, such as your name, email address, and shipping address.
- Use our Services. Our Services collect information when you use them.
- Make a payment. When you make a payment to Lalo, you may need to provide Personal Information to our third-party payment processors. Such Personal Information may include sensitive Personal Information, such as your credit card number.
- Submit information to us. We collect information you submit to us. For example, when you post a review of a Lalo product on meetlalo.com or refer a friend to Lalo or Love All Little Ones on meetlalo.com, we receive the information in your submission, including any Personal Information. If you choose to submit content to any public area of meetlalo.com, such content will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections set forth herein.
- Communicate with us. We may also collect Personal Information from you when you communicate with us. For example, you may send us Personal Information by writing an email to us, calling our customer service department, texting our customer service department subscribing to the Lalo newsletter, or making a reservation for an event hosted by Lalo. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Take a survey. From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys. If you do decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. For example, you may be asked to provide contact information as well as information about your gender or date of birth, child’s due date or date of birth.
- Information Collected Via Technology.
- Passive collection. Our Site and Services collect and store information that is generated automatically as you use them, including your preferences and anonymous usage statistics. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our websites and applications (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We use this data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer our Products. Non-personal information that we passively collect may be combined with other information about you, including Personal Information.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on our Site.
Information Collected from You About Others. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about Lalo or buy a product as a gift, we may collect your friend's Personal Information, such as name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to purchase a Lalo product. We store your friend’s information in order to send this one-time email and to track the success of our referral program.
Information Collected from Others. We may receive Personal Data and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Site. These third party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Site in order to improve the Services we provide.
- Cookies and Other Technologies. We may collect information using Cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site and Services.
We use two broad categories of Cookies: (1) first party Cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which are used only by us to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Site or Services; and (2) third party Cookies, which are served by service providers on our Site or Services, and can be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites.
Lalo and its partners also use pixels, server logs, and other similar technology to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Non-personal information that we collect using these technologies may be combined with other information about you, including Personal Information.
To manage our advertising on other sites, we engage third-party advertising partners. These third-party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on meetlalo.com and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. Certain of our third-party advertising partners participate in self-regulatory organizations, and those organizations operate websites that give you the ability to opt-out of receiving targeted ads from those partners. You can access these websites, and also learn more about targeted advertising and privacy, at Network Advertising or AboutAds.
- Use of Your Personal Information. In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in various ways, including as follows:
- Internal and service-related usage. We use and retain information, including Personal Information, to improve and facilitate our Services. We may also use such data to help us deliver targeted advertising to consumers that is displayed on both Lalo websites and unaffiliated websites, to analyze interactions with and performance of our Services, to measure the effectiveness of advertising on behalf of our advertising partners, and to identify the audience most likely to respond to an advertisement. We may also use data from third parties (such as data vendors) pursuant to their own privacy policies, and enhance information (including Personal Information) that we have collected with such third-party data. We believe that the use of such information is helpful to providing users with better services. However, if you would like to opt out of these interest-based advertisements, please follow the opt-out process described below under “Your Choices Regarding Your Information.”
- Communications. We may send emails to the email address you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance.
- Marketing. We may use information about you, including Personal Information, to send you information about Lalo’s Products.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
- Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
- Non-Personal Information. We may use anonymized, aggregated or other data that is not Personal Information for any purpose, including marketing. These uses may include but are not limited to analyzing interactions with and performance of our Products, enabling us to improve our Products, and sharing such information with our business partners, affiliates, or any other third party. Similarly, we may enhance any such anonymized and aggregated data collected via our Products with other information collected from our business partners.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share Personal Information with our vendors and service providers who perform services on our behalf. These third parties are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us, such as:
- Providing customer services including fulfilling orders, delivering packages, and communicating with you about your order
- Payment processing
- Sending, evaluating, and improving marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Measuring and improving the performance of our Products
- Verifying your identity and preventing fraud
- Developing and improving Products
- Registering your Account
- Detecting, preventing and remediating fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- Marketing. If you are in the United States and make a purchase from us, certain information collected from you may be made available to select third parties who offer products or services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we not share your information with such third parties, send an email to email@example.com within thirty (30) days of your purchase. Note that if it has been more than thirty (30) days since your purchase, your opt-out may not apply to marketing initiatives that are already underway.
- Other Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order, government request, or subpoena. We may also access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, and content if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety, or investigate fraud.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided in Section 1 above.
- Changing or Deleting Personal Information. You may change any of your Personal Information in your Account by editing your profile within your Account or by sending an email to us at the email address set forth in Section 1 above. You may request deletion of your Personal Information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
California Residents. If you are a resident of California, you are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the Personal Information we have shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing use. If applicable, this information would include the categories of Personal Information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2019 will receive information regarding 2018 sharing activities). To obtain this information please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Request for California Privacy Information" in the header of your message. Please note that only information regarding the sharing of Personal Information with third parties for their own direct marketing uses is covered by this requirement.
By using our Services or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our Products. If we learn of a security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on meetlalo.com or sending an email to you. In certain jurisdictions, you may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please email us at email@example.com.
- Retention. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you products or services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.